We want travel to be simple. We do not want to complicate things. And above all, we want our travelers to have control of their budget. No hidden fees being charged by traditional travel agencies.
With OneNetworx, we provide our travelers free access to our online travel tools so that they can control their travel needs and their budget. You only buy what you need and what you desire. No nosy travel agent will bug you with offers that you don't actually need. Because OneNetworx believes that travel should not be complicated.
Yes, OneNetworx is a travel agency, but we are not a fan of the sales method being used by traditional travel agencies. We are transparent to our customers. Yes, we still earn from this kind of business model. Since our operations is very efficient, we pass on our savings to our customers.
If you are a frequent traveler, join our Travel Club and enjoy the benefits of online travel. Don't worry, membership is free!
Did you know?! What is the benefits of travelling to you?!
There are plenty of things one can gain from exploring different places such as new friends, new experiences and new stories. When you start exploring new places, you get a better understanding of the people living there including their culture, history and background.
Studies show that travelling can improve your overall health and enhance your creativity. Therefore, you need to take time out from your daily tasks, office responsibilities, hectic schedule and everyday pressures at least once in a year. Plan a tour to a new city with an open schedule and let life present you with the numerous opportunities that are waiting for you.
If you need more convincing, here is a list of all the benefits of traveling.
1. Improves Social and Communication SkillsOne of the main benefits of travelling, especially to areas where your native language is not widely used, is that you learn how to communicate with all manner of different people. It could be communicating to find the way to your next destination or asking for the nearest restaurant.
2. Ensures Peace of MindWe all have stress and tension in our lives. Traveling forces us to temporarily disconnect from our normal routine and it helps us appreciate the people and things you have around. As per a famous saying “we never know what we have until we lose it.”
3. Helps you Get Original and Creative ThoughtsIt is believed that if someone gets out of their comfort zone, the mind gets more creative. To develop new neural connections that trigger original and creative thoughts, you must explore new places and break out of your daily lifestyles.
4. Broadens Your HorizonsTravelling helps you connect with different people from different cultures, and this is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness. Meeting people from different cultures and societies will help you see issues and daily life from many different angles.
5. Enhances your Tolerance for UncertaintyWhile travelling, you will find yourself stuck in situations where things don’t always go as planned. Such situations will help you learn to cope with the uncertainties in life.
6. Boosts Up your Confidence:Being in a place where you do not know anyone will assist you to gain confidence and presence of mind. You will develop the ability to cope with obstacles, which will make you a confident person and help you grow as a person.
7. Gets you Real-life EducationMeeting different people from vast cultures and societies provides an education that is impossible to get in a traditional school, college or a university. There is no substitute for the real thing.
8. Creates Memories for Lifetime
If you travel with friends and family members, traveling helps you build stronger bonds and make memories. You can also save memories of a lifetime by creating photo albums or sharing photos in social media.
9. Helps you Have Fun No matter how young or old you are, no matter your profession, there is always a time when the child in you wants to have some fun. When you travel, you do not care what you do at all and you can just break free from the norm.
10. Aids you Get to Know YourselfWhile traveling, you might find yourself stuck in situations you would not ordinary experience in your daily life. Such a situation can help you understand yourself and how you react to such circumstances and prepare you for future similar situations.
Although traveling offers many benefits, it also has some disadvantages if not planned carefully. If you are a patient and taking medication for a disease, do not forget to carry your medication. Keeping jet lag pills handy saves you from unnecessary discomfort.
Those susceptible to allergies should carry allergy medication. Plan your tour in advance, prepare a checklist to keep yourself healthy while traveling and pack important items before you travel.
Travelling is good for the health so decide a place now and pack your bags. Remember, you only live once, so start traveling to different places and get some life-altering experiences.
It's almost Mother's Day and it's time to honour our caring, loving and selfless mothers!
Share your story as a comment to this post, tell us why you and your mom deserve to win S$800 worth of Jetstar vouchers for your next getaway.
Contest is open to Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines only, ends 13 May 11.59pm SGT. Winner will be announced by Tuesday 15 May.
T&Cs apply. jetstar.com
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport opens its new Terminal 2 several days ago. It is the largest single terminal building in the country (655,700 sqm.), with a designed capacity of 45 million passengers per year.
China Southern Airlines can't wait to start operating on May 19, 2018!
Book now and Experience Beyond your Expectation. ✈️
www.visit-the-philippines.net #ilovehilippines #itsmorefuninthephilippines #travelinphilippines
#mabuhay! #philippines #travelgoals #travelphilippineswww.onenetworxtravel.net Best Travel Destinations
No Mother's Day gift yet for the most special woman in the world? Get Scooting with mom to the Lion City with our awesome Take-Off Tuesday fares!🦁 Sales starts at 10 AM tomorrow so bookmark this page and set those alarms!